The ELS Transmitter Speed controls basic functions of BXRI 250/500, Ranger Quadra and D-Lite-it with the built-in ELS Receiver and Elinchrom RX units to which a Transceiver RX is attached. To control all RX functions of Style RX, Ranger RX, Ranger Quadra RX (Only Ranger Quadra RX with serial numbers from 4001 onwards) and Digital RX from a computer, the USB Transceiver RX 19354 / 19348 and the latest EL Skyport software are required. With this software, additional features are available such as Strobing, Counter and more. The Transmitter synchronizes remote flash units when each is fitted with either a “Universal” (fitting all flash brands) or the Transceiver RX (fitting Style RX, Digital RX and Ranger RX units) or units with EL-Skyport Transceiver built-in (BXRi 250/500 & Ranger Quadra AS). The RX Transceiver also provides control over the power and modeling lamp of all Elinchrom RX flash units, directly from the Skyport Transmitter Speed.New Features
Two synchronization modes, STANDARD and SPEED
- LED status for EL-Skyport sync mode and battery status.
- Improved housing, battery drawer and switches.
- Improved integrated Hot-shoe with screw lock.
- Improved SYNC-socket for direct connection.
- NORMAL & SPEED Sync modes, please read below.
- The “Standard” mode is fully compatible with previous EL-Skyport versions.
- The SPEED function is available for Ranger Quadra AS, BXRi 250 / 500 and D-Lite-it and all other units, when used with the Universal Speed.
- Up to 60 m range indoors for STANDARD mode and up to 40 m in SPEED mode.
- Up to 120 m range outdoors for STANDARD mode and up to 60 m in SPEED mode.
- Up to 1/150s shutter speed for SLR cameras in NORMAL mode.
- Up to 1/250s shutter speed for SLR cameras in SPEED mode.