This Canon kit includes the EOS 5D Mark III 22.3MP DSLR, 24-70mm f/4 IS USM Lens, PIXMA Pro-100 Printer and 50 Sheets Pro Luster 13x19" Paper.
This full-frame, 22.3-megapixel DSLR brings a slew of new performance features over its predecessor, the 5D Mark II. One of the most impressive improvements is its new sensor that is coupled with Canon’s latest DIGIC 5+ processor that enables a standard ISO range of 100 to 25,600, and is expandable to 50 to 102,800. The 5D Mark III has also incorporated the 61-point AF system from Canon’s flagship EOS-1D X, as well as a body design, control layout and 63-zone metering sensor from the EOS 7D.
Other improvements that will impress photographers include 100% viewfinder coverage, a 3.2" Clear View II LCD monitor with improved anti-reflection properties and hardened-glass cover and enhanced recording options with dual card slots for CF and SD cards. The 5D Mark III is Canon’s first DSLR capable of in-camera High Dynamic Range (HDR), and it offers expanded auto-bracketing options up to 7 frames, covering +/- 8 EV range. It can also record multiple exposures to further expand your creative possibilities.
For those turning to the 5D Mark III for its video capabilities, they will be impressed with it’s improved handling over the Mark II because it incorporates the 7D’s rear movie mode/live view switch. Its EOS HD Video allows manual exposure control and multiple frame rates, and a rear control dial that allows recording parameters (shutter speed, aperture, ISO and sound volume) to be changed silently. There’s also a built-in headphone socket for audio monitoring.From the Manufacturer:
The EOS 5D Mark III is designed to perform with its supercharged EOS performance and stunning full frame, high-resolution image capture. Special optical technologies like the 61-Point High Density Reticular AF and an extended ISO range of 100-25600 (expandable to 50 (L), 51200 (H1) and 102400 (H2) make the EOS 5D Mark III ideal for shooting weddings in the studio or out in the field, and great for still photography. Advanced professional-level high definition video capabilities (that includes a host of industry-standard recording protocols and enhanced performance) make it possible to capture beautiful cinematic movies in EOS HD quality. A newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame Canon CMOS sensor, Canon DIGIC 5+ Image Processor, and shooting performance up to 6.0 fps provide exceptional clarity and sharpness, even when capturing rapidly-unfolding scenes. Additional technological advancements include an Intelligent Viewfinder, Canon's advanced iFCL metering system, High Dynamic Range (HDR), and Multiple Exposure mode — all of which that help make the EOS 5D Mark III the perfect multimedia tool.Features:
- Newly designed 22.3 Megapixel full-frame CMOS sensor, 14-bit A/D conversion, wide range ISO setting 100-25600 (L:50, H1: 51200, H2: 102400) for shooting from bright to dim light and next generation DIGIC 5+ Image Processor for enhanced noise reduction and exceptional processing speed.
- New 61-Point High Density Reticular AF including up to 41 cross-type AF points with f/4.0 lens support and 5 dual diagonal AF points (sensitive to f/2.8).
- iFCL Metering with 63 zone dual-layer metering sensor that utilizes AF and color information for optimizing exposure and image quality.
- EOS HD Video with manual exposure control and multiple frame rates (1080: 30p (29.97) / 24p (23.976) / 25p, 720: 60p (59.94) / 50p, 480: 30p (29.97) / 25p with 4 GB automatic file partitioning (continuous recording time 29 minutes 59 seconds), selectable "All i-frame" or IPB compressions, embedded timecode, manual audio level control while recording, and headphone terminal.
- Outstanding shooting performance: up to 6.0 fps continuous shooting using a UDMA CF card.
- Magnesium-alloy body with shutter durability tested up to 150,000 cycles, enhanced dust-and-weather resistance, and updated EOS Integrated Cleaning system for improved vibration-based dust removal.
- Intelligent Viewfinder with superimposed LCD display with approximately 100% field of view, wide viewing angle of 34.1°, and 0.71x magnification.
- 3.2-inch Clear View II LCD monitor, 170° viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing.
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) and Multiple Exposure modes expand creative possibilities.
- Improved handling with the addition of new customizable controls, enhanced recording options with Dual Card Slots for CF and SD cards, Dual Axis Electronic Level, and compatibility with optional Canon Wireless File Transmitter and GPS Receiver.
It's time to step up to the large format, professional quality printer you've been dreaming about. The PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Professional Inkjet Printer possesses the functionality and technology you need to achieve high-quality output so your prints can look as good as the images you capture. The 8-ink dye based ChromaLife100+ system provides you with an amazing color gamut so your prints will look as vivid as you remember.
The PIXMA PRO-100 shares technology with the rest of the Pixma Pro line utilizing the Optimum Image Generating System to ensure what you envision is exactly what you get. The OIG System analyzes each area of the print and chooses the best ink mixture so you see the colors you expect to see in your print.
The new Print Studio Pro plug-in software makes it even easier to get amazing results from your favorite photo applications. Add to that connectivity options like Wi-Fi, Ethernet and USB and you have a professional machine that easily fits into your workflow that you can place anywhere around the studio.
For media support, the PIXMA PRO-100 features two paper trays. A rear tray for a variety of fine art and glossy photo papers, and a manual slot for thicker media to meet your printing needs.Features:
- Print your Vision up to 13" x 19": Print professional quality photos on various media up to 13" x 19".
- Professional Quality, Built-in: Canon Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Engineering (FINE) features a patented print head that enables printing with microscopic droplets and high resolution up to 4800 x 2400 dpi.
- True Monochrome Prints: The 3 monochrome inks which are part of the 8-ink Chroma Life 100+ system consist of Black, Gray, and Light Gray. These inks deliver enhanced, deep black density to raise your level of professional print quality when creating the dramatic expression of grayscale photography.
- Optimum Analysis and Mixture of Color: The Optimum Image Generating (OIG) System utilizes two major technologies that were first introduced in the Pixma PRO-1. The first is a sophisticated mixing balance of inks determined from numerous ink combinations and advanced analysis. During this analysis, the OIG System carefully calculates the best results for each print mode and paper type used while looking at various image factors including color reproduction, tonal gradations, black density, low graininess, glossiness, anti-bronzing and anti-metamerism. These critical ink balancing principles are derived from Canon's expertise in imaging technology, as well as the familiar colors of life that people see and remember on a daily basis. The second is the balancing of color reproduction, tonal gradations, and uniform glossiness. The genius and power of the OIG System is truly showcased when your image is printed, exhibited, and is seen exactly as you envisioned it.
- Pro Printing: The powerful Print Studio Pro plug-in software provides professional photographers effective printing solutions and can directly hand-over image data. Print Studio Pro is compatible with Digital Photo Professional (ver 2.1 or later), Adobe Photoshop CS, Adobe Photoshop Elements, and Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
- Versatile Paper Handling: Two-way paper feeding provides a rear tray for most supported media types and a dedicated manual feed in the back of the printer for easy loading of thicker papers.
- Built-in CD and DVD Printing: Conveniently print onto your printable CD, DVD or Blu-ray Discs and jackets.
- Built-in Wi-Fi: The built-in Wi-Fi1 gives you the freedom to place the printer where it's convenient and allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several computers.
- Built-in Ethernet Connectivity: The built-in Ethernet port allows multiple users to seamlessly print from several networked computers in any environment.
- Computer-free Printing: A PictBridge connection lets you print photos directly from your compatible digital camera, DV camcorder, or camera phone.
- Hi-Speed USB: Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
- AirPrint: Enables you to print photos, email, Web pages and documents from your Apple device directly to your printer - without installing a driver.