From the Manufacturer:
Designed for the professional photographer who wants to keep a low-profile in any situation, this soft bag combines the feel of "old-school" camera bags with "new-school" features and technology for the digital imaging age. The Retrospective 40 Has sufficient height to accommodate a 70-200 attached to a pro DSLR bodies in a vertical configuration.
- The Retrospective 50 Has sufficient height to accommodate a 70-200 attached to a pro DSLR bodies in a vertical configuration.
- The Retrospective 50 features a dedicated slot for most 15 inch laptops
- As your assignment needs change, so can your bag. Modular Components can be added to the webbing loops on the sides of the bag to increase capacity.
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment.
- All the shoulder bags in the Retrospective series are available in three colors:
- Blue Slate in a cotton canvas, Pinestone in a cotton canvas and Black which has a polyspun nylon exterior.
- Within the Retrospective series main compartment, are two collapsible nylon pockets (one on each side). These pockets are tall enough to fit most flash units or other accessories. A hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure the contents or it can be tucked into the pocket for quicker access.
- The Retrospective series all have an organizer pocket inside the main compartment. It gives photographers enough space for small, but significant, accessories necessary for a successful shoot.
- The "sound silencers" underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting. A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is also located under the main flap.
- Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down, keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view.
- A wide storage pocket is located on the back of the Retrospective series. This pocket can be used to carry magazines, newspapers, or other paperwork, depending on the size of the bag.
- Webbing loops on both sides of the Retrospective series can be used to carry some smaller pouches on the bag. Alternatively, a carabiner (not included) can be used to quickly clip accessories to the the sides of the bag as well.
- A fully adjustable, canvas strap is integrated into each Retrospective bag. For extra comfort, a breathable cushioned pad slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad helps keep the entire strap on your shoulder.
- The Retrospective series each have a removable carrying handle for convenience.
- The seam-sealed rain cover included with the Retrospective series was specially designed to keep the carrying handle and integrated shoulder strap outside the rain cover without compromising protection from the elements. Please view this instructional video for more information.