From the Manufacturer:
The shooter’s bag. The new Retrospective 7 fits standard DSLR systems and the rear pocket holds an iPad or 11 inch MacBook Air. Combining modern and classic design elements, this lightweight shoulder bag comes in two fabrics that each offer a unique look and feel. Ergonomically, this body-conforming bag is comfortable for walk-arounds and provides rapid access to gear. The discrete styling helps you keep a low-profile.
Subtle styling, generous capacity and comfort means the Retrospective series has quickly become one of the leading bag collections in the industry. Working pros to vacationers all will find the Retrospective 7 to be the most useful and functional bag for a day’s outing. Combining the broad appeal of the Retrospective design in a versatile new size, the Retrospective 7 is a bag for your everyday demands.
- Perfectly suited for standard DSLRs with a pocket for an iPad/11 inch MacBook Air
- The exterior of each Retrospective shoulder bag is purposefully simple, allowing photographers to inconspicuously blend into their shooting environment.
- The Retrospective 7 has the interior height to accommodate a 70 - 200 f/2.8.
- Shown left to right is a Nikon 70 - 200 f/2.8 VRII, Nikon D7000 attached to a 24 - 70 f/2.8 and a Nikon SB-900 speedlight.
- The softness and flexibility of the Retrospective series easily allows a pro size DSLR to be carried in the main compartment with a lens attached, facing downward.
- The Retrospective 7 is pictured here, containing (left to right): a Canon 28 - 135, Canon 5D attached to a 100 mm macro, 580EXII flash.
- The Retrospective bags allow you to attach some of our Modular and Skin gear pouches to increase the capacity of the bag (Sold Separately). Shown is the
- Retrospective 7 in Slate Blue with a Skin Strobe V2.0 attached. Inside of the Skin Strobe V2.0 is a Nikon SB-900.
- A fully adjustable, canvas strap is integrated into each Retrospective bag. For extra comfort, a breathable cushioned pad slides along the strap for optimum positioning. Sections of non-slip material on the pad helps keep the entire strap on your shoulder.
- The Retrospective series each have a removable carrying handle for convenience.
- The seam-sealed rain cover was specially designed to keep the carrying handle and integrated shoulder strap outside the rain cover without compromising protection from the elements.
- All the shoulder bags in the Retrospective series are available in three colors, Pinestone, Slate blue or black.
- The "sound silencers" underneath the main flap are used to suppress the loud tearing sound hook-and-loop makes while opening and closing the bag. Simply release the sound silencer panels and cover the hook-and-loop strips to prevent the hook-and-loop from contacting. A clear business card pocket, for identification and spare cards, is also located under the main flap.
- The Retrospective series bags all have a zippered organizer pocket inside the main compartment. It gives photographers enough space for small, but significant, accessories necessary for a successful shoot.
- Within the Retrospective's main compartment, are two collapsible nylon pockets (one on each side). These pockets are tall enough to fit most flash units or other accessories. A hook-and-loop strap can be used to secure the contents or it can be tucked into the pocket for quicker access.
- A second interior pocket holds pens, maps, additional business cards and has a convenient hook and loop closure.
- Hook-and-loop panels securely fastens the main flap down, keeping valuable photo equipment hidden from view.