Rotolight is a leader in the professional lighting industry, producing consistently outstanding lighting solutions for photographers. Rotolight has been awarded the prestigious Technical and Scientific Achievement Award for 2013 by the British Kinematograph, Sound & Television Society in recognition of their innovations.
Anova is a revolutionary bi-color LED floodlight with a super-wide 110 degree beam angle with a gorgeous soft light output that eliminates hard shadows and hotspots. The Rotolight Anova 2 delivers 1000 watt equivalent output whilst using 93% less energy than a standard Tungsten bulb with virtually no heat, and also includes a V-lock plate for battery operation on location as standard! Anova's Bi-Color LED System is capable of accurately reproducing white light from candlelight through to full daylight in 10 degree Kelvin Steps, with a real time colour temperature display.
The Rotolight Anova also features full wired DMX control and built-in WiFi as standard, allowing wireless remote control of brightness, color temperature, and system settings via iPhone or iPad, using the Rotolight Magic Eye App (available separately from the iTunes Store).
Rotolight's new Magic Eye APP allows users to accurately sample both the color and intensity of ambient light using any iPhone or iPad, the Anova light will then accurately reproduce it. This revolutionary technology will also enable users to remotely sample color temperature and transmit that across the world to the studio, enabling synchronization of color both on location and in the studio. In the fader page, users will be able to control multiple lights, and store/recall scenes, with transitions, wirelessly.Features:
- Bi-Colour Accurately reproduces any color of white light from candlelight through to full daylight in 10 degree Kelvin steps.
- 110 Degree Beam Angle Unique super-wide spread eliminates hard shadows and hotspots with gorgeous soft light output and signature "Ringlight" effect.
- Revolutionary Magic Eye App Technology Uses iPhone/iPad App to accurately sample both color temperature and intensity, and wirelessly transmit and recall settings across the world to Anova, enabling replication of lighting conditions from Location to Studio. (Magic Eye is available for purchase from the iTunes store).
- EcoFlood Technology Anova 1000w equivalent output uses 93% less energy than a standard Tungten bulb with virtually no heat, and includes a V-lock plate for battery operation as standard
- WiFi & DMX Includes built-in WiFi and wired DMX allowing wireless remote control of brightness, color temperature, and system settings via iPhone or iPad
- Tessellating Design Anova's unique shape allows users to create a huge honeycomb array of Anovas for larger projects (using T-Plate Connectors and custom Yokes.)