This plate is designed for use with Micro 4/3, mirrorless and other slim-body cameras, is compatible with most ARCA-type tripods and slides into the Capture Clip in two directions. All Capture plates feature machined and anodized aluminum construction, a D-ring connection screw with hex drive, injection molded twist-resistant rubber pads, sling strap compatibility and come with a lifetime guarantee.From the Manufacturer:
Get all of the benefits of the Capture Camera Clip System with your Micro 4/3s or point-and-shoot camera. A slimmed-down version of the ARCAplate, the MICROplate fits on smaller cameras with slimmer bodies.Features:
- Fits smaller sized cameras - The MICRO plate has a slimmer base fits on Micro 4/3s and point-and-shoot cameras without hanging over the edge of your camera body.
- ARCA-type tripod compatible - The MICROplate fits into most ARCA-type tripod heads.
- 2-direction compatibility with Capture - The MICROplate fits into the Capture Camera Clip System in 2 directions, and is backwards compatible with any Capture unit ever built.
- Professional quality and functionality - the plate is made of anodized, CNC-machined aluminum. It’s weatherproof, resistant to scratches, and the smooth finish glides in and out of Capture effortlessly.
- Easily and securely connects to your camera - the D-ring camera connection screw allows for fast installation and removal. A built-in 6mm hexagonal drive allows for extra-secure long-term connection. Hex wrench included in package.
- Works with sling-style straps - the D-ring camera connection screw doubles as a secure connection point for sling-style straps, allowing you to easily integrate Capture into your existing system.
- Durable, twist resistant pad - the bright red injection molded pad will prevent the plate from twisting when connected to your camera, and gives the plate a sleek, unique look.
- Lifetime guarantee - like Capture, the MICRO plate comes with a lifetime guarantee on all parts.