The AF-S NIKKOR 200–400mm f/4G ED VR II is a powerful super telephoto zoom lens that offers incredible image quality. With the enhanced Nikon VR II image stabilization, a Nano Crystal Coat and constant aperture this lens is an ideal choice for sports photography, wildlife and more.
- Powerful super-telephoto zoom lens that's perfect for sports and wildlife shooting offering constant maximum aperture and VR II Image Stabilization.
- Nikon VR II (Vibration Reduction) Image Stabilization enables handheld shooting at up to 4 shutter speeds slower than would otherwise be possible, assuring dramatically sharper still images and video capture.
- Nano Crystal Coat reduces ghosting and interior flare across a wide range of wavelengths for even greater image clarity.
- 4 Extra-low Dispersion (ED) Elements offer superior sharpness and color correction by effectively minimizing chromatic aberration, even at the widest aperture settings.
- Three Focus Modes: A/M mode joins the familiar M/A and M modes, enhancing AF control versatility with fast, secure switching between auto and manual focus to accommodate personal shooting techniques.
- Fast and quiet Internal Focus (IF) without changing the length of the lens, retaining working distance throughout the focus range.
- Exclusive Nikon Silent Wave Motor (SWM) enables fast, accurate and quiet autofocus.
- Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC) enhances light transmission efficiency and offers superior color consistency and reduced flare.
- Rugged construction with enhanced dust and moisture-resistance, magnesium die-cast barrel construction and a protective meniscus front lens.
- Close auto focusing to 6.6 feet at all focal lengths or 6.4 feet using manual focus enabling striking image perspectives.
- Rounded 9-blade diaphragm renders more natural appearance of out-of-focus image areas.
- Compatible with TC-14EII (AF/MF), TC-17EII (MF), TC-20EII (MF) and TC-20EIII (MF) Teleconverters.
- AF-S NIKKOR 200–400mm f/4G ED VR II Lens
- HK-30 Slip-on Lens Hood
- Front Lens Cover
- LF-1 Rear Lens Cap
- CL-L2 Ballistic Nylon Case
- 52mm Screw-on NC Filter