This item is considered oversized, and requires a truck shipment. UPS, Fed Ex and USPS options are not available.
Designed to redefine the standard for photographic print quality, the Stylus Pro 4900 incorporates Epson’s latest achievements in professional-level ink jet technology. By combining the precision of their MicroPiezo TFP print head with the extraordinary performance of Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink, Epson's newest generation of Stylus Pro printers continue to represent a level of technology unprecedented in Epson’s history.
Epson UltraChrome HDR represents the latest generation of pigment ink technology. Now utilizing ten colors – including an all-new Orange and Green – Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink produces the widest color gamut ever from an Epson Stylus Pro printer. Even more remarkable, by combining it with the new AccuPhoto half-toning HDR screening technology, Epson has once again raised the level of print quality, while setting a new benchmark standard for photographic reproduction.
Epson's advanced Epson MicroPiezo TFP print head is capable of producing higher quality prints, at speeds up to twice as fast as the previous generation. And, with Epson’s latest ink-repelling coating and auto nozzle verification technologies, clogged nozzles are virtually eliminated.
Handling virtually any media type, in both roll or cut sheets up to 17 inches wide, the Epson Stylus Pro 4900 continues to set the standard for professional media use. And for the first time, you can have both the front paper tray and roll feeder loaded with different media types and automatically switch between them as you print.
Whether producing sellable color or black-and-white photography, fine art reproductions, or color accurate commercial and flexographic proofs for client approvals, never before have creative professionals had such powerful tools, allowing them to produce their vision without compromise.Features/Benefits
- Epson high-precision ten-channel MicroPiezo TFP print head for extreme print performance
- Epson UltraChrome HDR Ink, now utilizing ten colors — including an all-new orange and green
- SpectroProofer 17, developed jointly with X-Rite, can automate virtually any color management process in your workflow (sold separately)
- Automatic black ink mode switching can quickly and efficiently optimize the black ink density for your print
- Automatic roll and cut sheet feeding, the ideal system when you require automated prints across two different paper types and or sizes.
- Advanced black and white printing technology produces professional black-and-white prints from color or grayscale image files
- AccuPhoto HDR screening redefines photographic accuracy, color, and clarity
- Commercial and flexographic proofing for quite possibly the highest quality proofing system available today