Horseman's SW-D II Pro is a super-wide camera developed for exclusive use with digital camera backs. It combines easy yet precise perspective control along with a host of adaptability options to provide a powerful tool for architectural and interior photography.
- Camera movements: Rise/fall movements can be made by shifting the position of the camera back vertically by 17mm upward or 17mm downward (maximum 34mm), or by shifting horizontally by 17mm to the right or left (maximum 34mm).
- Interchangeable adapter plates: The camera becomes compatible with camera backs offered by various makers for use with Hasselblad, Mamiya or Contax cameras by simply interchanging adapter plates (Hasselblad V mount plate included).
- Four-directional attachment mechanism: The adapter plate attachment mechanism is designed accept a plate from four different directions. Lateral and vertical positions can be changed promptly while maintaining the same camera position, for speedy camera work.
- User friendly knobs and scales: The lock-knob for camera movements and the adapter plate knob are large enough to ensure accurate and prompt control work, and scales for reading camera movements are placed on both sides of the rear of the body for good visibility.
- Independent spirit levels for two directions: Horseman SW-D II Pro employs spirit levels for two directions independently to allow accurate confirmation of horizontal and vertical camera positions.