The BRX 500 Two Head Portalite To Go Kit features 2 BRX 500 monolights, 2 26 in x 26 in softboxes, 2 9 ft light stands, a Skyport SPEED transmitter, a PC/2.5mm sync cord and two carrying cases for easy transportation and storage.
This basic kit is set up to expand into a powerful, multi-functional tool when optional accessories are added into the mix. Additional features can be found when used with the EL-Skyport Software, such as Flash-Delay for strobe effects. Take full control of your units settings with the EL-Skyport App for iPod Touch/iPad/iPhone with the optional WiFi module.From the Manufacturer:
Now with improved electronics for even better performance than before, The BRX basic sets all fit into one bag for easy transportation. All sets come with two Portalites, which, when combined with the optional deflector set, take advantage of the unique Elinchrom central shaft. Optional stand sets are available depending on your needs. A firmware update option is available with this kit.Features of this BRX kit includes:
- Built-in EL-Skyport receiver for triggering.
- EL-Skyport with 8 Frequency Channels with 4 Groups.
- EL-Skyport Speed Sync mode for synchronization up to a 1/320 s on enabled SLR cameras.
- Pre-flash detector system to enable the use of BXRX with speedlights.
- Visual Flash Confirmation option. The modeling lamp comes on to confirm the flash has been triggered.
- Proportional, maximum, minimum and independent adjustment of the modeling lamp.
- Variable f-stop steps: 1/1, ½, 4/10, 1/3, 2/10 or 1/10 steps are available.
- Programmable ready beep function.
- Power Auto-dump.
- Automatic temperature controlled ventilation.
- Action flashtube for sharper images.
- Multi-voltage auto-detection: 90-270 V (excluding modeling lamp).
- 5V sync socket for maximum protection of digital cameras.
- High impact resistant body shell.
- Accessory bayonet allowing the complete range of light modifiers.
- Rubberized handgrip with built-in fuse storage.