The Canon EOS Rebel T3 Kit with 18-55mm lens, filter and memory card is perfect for photographers ready to make the jump from point and shoots to digital SLR photography. The EOS Rebel T3 delivers beautiful photos and video, speed, simplicity and fun. It features a 12.2 Megapixel CMOS Image Sensor and Canon DIGIC 4 Image Processor for richly detailed images and quick camera response. It has Canon's amazing 63-zone, Dual-layer metering for accurate exposures and features Canon's Basic+ function, HD video recording and Live View shooting, plus a convenient in-camera Feature Guide. The EOS Rebel T3 is as beautiful as the pictures it takes.
With the Basic+ function, Canon helps beginners get more creative with photography by letting even the most entry-level novice make camera adjustments with easy to understand setting options. In automatic shooting modes such as Portrait, Landscape, Close-up, Action and Night Scene, users can access a quick menu screen to make adjustments as per the scene's ambience. When shooting in one of Canon's "Basic Zones" users can make adjustments as per the scene's lighting or scene type. An easy-to-read menu lets you select an ambience setting from Vivid, Soft, Warm, Intense, Cool, Brighter, Darker to Monochrome, while a Lighting setting allows users to select from Daylight, Shade, Cloudy, Tungsten light, Fluorescent light or Sunset.
Regardless of experience level, the EOS Rebel T3i will help maneuver you down the path of taking great photos with the new EOS Feature Guide. The guide is designed to help first-time users and beginning enthusiasts better understand each camera setting with descriptions and guided recommendations for when to utilize certain settings. Along with an explanation of camera settings and modes, the Feature Guide includes easy-to-understand directions of how to use particular settings such as aperture adjustment in Canon's Creative Auto mode.Features:
- 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high image quality and speed.
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- Improved EOS HD Movie mode with expanded recording [HD: 30p (29.97) / 25p], and with in-camera movie editing options.
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system utilizing a high precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point.
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
- 3.0 fps continuous shooting up to approximately 3 JPEGs or approximately 2 RAW.
- 2.7-inch wide TFT LCD monitor (230,000 dots) with Live View function for improved viewing.
- Express your creativity with ease using advanced imaging features like the new Basic+ function, Quick Setting function and Creative Auto.
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation.
- Compatibility with SD/SDHC/SDXC memory cards.
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses.