The 8000 Series tripods were designed to meet the needs of today’s traveling photographer. They feature legs that are made out of eight layers of the latest carbon-fiber technology, which is renowned for its amazing strength-to-weight ratio. In addition to carbon fiber legs, the 8133 tripod features strong magnesium-alloy components, non-slip rubber leg locks and rubber feet with retractable stainless steel spikes.
Other unique design features include a spring-loaded mounting platform with ¼-20 and 3/8" mounts, a built-in spirit level for quick leveling and foam leg covers for over-the-shoulder carrying comfort. The 8133 also features three-position leg-angle adjustments, a grooved center column for added stability and comes with a carrying case with shoulder strap.
Calumet 8000 Series tripods and monopods are backed by a 5-year limited warranty. Calumet also offers a wide range of ball heads and three-way pan/tilt heads to fit tripods and monopods of all sizes and for all photographic and video applications. Features:
- 3-section legs with non-slip rubber leg locks
- Made of strong lightweight 8x carbon fiber and magnesium alloy materials
- 3-position leg angle adjustments
- Grooved center column with spring-loaded weight hook
- Rubber feet with retractable stainless steel spikes
- Three foam leg covers offer over-the-shoulder carrying comfort
- Reversible 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 tripod head mounting screw
- Built-in Spirit Level
- Max. Height: 58.4"; Min. Height: 12.8"
- 5-Year Limited Warranty