The DFM 3 Digital Flashmeter measures ambient light and flash readings with precision digital accuracy for perfect exposures. Its digital LCD provides readings in tenth of stops while its analog contrast display provides readings in half stops simultaneously. The DFM 3 is capable of incident and reflective readings and its unique swivel head makes it easy to adapt the meter to both modes. Other features include the ability to take flash readings with and without a sync cord, storage of settings and readings and programmable exposure correction.
The DFM 3’s swivel head can rotate through 180°. This feature allows the photographer to read the values measured in the display, while the measuring head is directed towards the subject or light source.
Download Manual »
- Measurement modes: incident and reflected light
- Measuring flash (with cord or without) with indication of the level of ambient light
- Microprocessor controlled
- Digital LCD display in tenths of stops
- Analog contrast display in half stops
- Storage of settings and readings
- Programmable exposure correction combinations of a given reading
- Recall of all possible shutter speed/aperture combinations of a given reading
- Aperture or shutter priority pre-selection
- Covers the entire CINE scale (frames per second), including the TV standard 25 and 30 f.p.s.
- Warning when range is exceeded
- Automatic battery check
- Auto off
- Swivel head
- Suitable for analog and digital photography
- DFM 3 Digital Flashmeter
- Protective Case
- Neck Strap
Read our complete guide to the DFM 3 Digital Flashmeter to learn more about this product's features.