This kit includes:
Canon EF 400mm F 2.8L IS II USM Lens, Calumet Large Lens Gimbal Head, and Calumet 8157 4-Section 8X Carbon Fiber Tripod.
With exceptional performance and strong construction, the Canon EF 400mm F 2.8L IS II USM Lens ensures unmatched quality output. This Canon EF telephoto lens is what every professional photographer would prefer. This zoom lens is considered ideal for nature and wildlife photography.
Calumet Large Lens Gimbal Head
- This zoom lens is 28 percent lighter than its previous models
- It has Fluorite optics that produce sharp, high-contrast images with reduced chromatic aberration
- Fluorite coating helps reduce soiling, smears, and fingerprints
- The redesigned image stabilization system of this Canon zoom lens enables you to use up to four extra stops
- It allows easy panning and is a great option for professional action photography as well
- For intuitive and deliberate operations, buttons and switches are redesigned and a new security slot for wire-type security locks is also available
- The Canon EF 400mm F 2.8L IS II USM Lens is dust and water protected and proves to be the best choice for most challenging situations
- The focal length of this Canon zoom lens is 400mm and its maximum aperture is 1:2.8
- The Canon EF telephoto lens construction is done with 16 elements in 12 groups
- The lens construction includes drop-in rear filter and Fluorite:G2 and G4
- This Canon zoom lens has an inner focusing system and the closest focusing distance is 2.7m / 8.86 ft
- The dimensions of this lens are 6.4 x 13.5 inches (Diameter x Length)
- The diagonal angle of coverage is 6° 10'
- This Canon lens weighs 135.8 oz
This is the simplest, smartest, and sagest support for anyone shooting long-lens photography, including nature, landscape and sports photographers. The Gimbal head provides fluid-smooth, virtually weightless, pan and tilt movements for most long lenses that will not only improve your performance and image quality, but will also minimize accidental damage to your expensive equipment. Its gimbal design makes it possible to rotate your lens around its center of gravity and to do so with utmost precision and safety. Its simple, straight-forward design and high-quality construction make the Gimbal Head easy to use in all types of environments and all sorts of weather.4-Section 8X Carbon Fiber Tripod
The 8000 Series tripods were designed to meet the needs of today’s traveling photographer. They feature legs that are made out of eight layers of the latest carbon-fiber technology, which is renowned for its amazing strength-to-weight ratio. In addition to carbon fiber legs, the 8157 tripod features strong magnesium-alloy components, non-slip rubber leg locks and rubber feet with retractable stainless steel spikes.
Other unique design features include a spring-loaded mounting platform with ¼-20 and 3/8" mounts, a built-in spirit level for quick leveling and foam leg covers for over-the-shoulder carrying comfort. The 8157 also features three-position leg-angle adjustments, a grooved center column for added stability and comes with a carrying case with shoulder strap.