The Broncolor Pulso Twin 4 Flash Head is an ideal studio lighting equipment to achieve consistent, clean, and even lighting. The rock-hard design, high-capacity components, and durable capacitors ensure hassle-free operation of this studio lighting equipment. The head accepts flash tubes (not included) and features springs and ceramic bases to offer secure hold. The glass dome acts as a protective shield for the head. Like other lamp heads of the Pulso Series, the Broncolor Pulso 4 Twin Lamp Heads come with a separate switch and fuse for modeling lights (650W). This provides extra ease and protection.
- The Broncolor Pulso Twin 4 Flash Head can deliver maximum of 6400WS power
- The two head cables can be connected to 1 or 2 power packs
- An in-built tilt mechanism enables continuous tilting and suspension or stand mounting, which can be adjusted using a lever that is fitted to this light head’s side
- You can use the Broncolor Pulso Twin 4 along with 200 to 240VAC
- This studio lighting equipment is highly compatible with many of the older version power packs including the Grafit: 2, 4, A2, A4, and A2 RFS; the Topaz: A2, A4, A8; the Nano: 2. Mobil; Pulso: 2, A2, 4, A4, and 8; Opus: 2, A2, 4, A4, an dA8;Primo: Primo A, Primo A Fashion, and Primo 4
- The Broncolor Pulso 4 Twin Flash Head has an automatic lock feature to accommodate different soft boxes and interchangeable reflectors
- It weighs 8.81 lbs and has a dimension of 10.39 x 4.72 x 7.79"