Whether you need extra lighting gear or a telephoto lens for a special assignment or an event like a wedding or air show, or you simply want to check out the latest DSLR camera before buying it, renting equipment from Calumet is a very practical and economical solution.
We help you rent with confidence. Our experienced rental staff is happy to provide any technical assistance to make sure you are comfortable with the equipment or offer advice on lens selection, lighting gear or grip equipment. Every piece of rental equipment is routinely cleaned and checked to maintain its excellent condition. Each order is checked before it goes out to make sure it’s in top working order for reliable performance while on assignment.
Whether it’s the newest Nikon DSLR or the latest Canon lens, you can rent it from Calumet and see if it’s something you want to own. And, if you decide you want to buy it, we will credit you back a portion of your rental fee.
Traveling photographers will appreciate our 29 rental locations through the U.S., U.K., Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium. This network makes it convenient to support all of your rental requirements on location and abroad.
For those who have their camera, lens or lighting equipment in for repair, Calumet offers 20% off of your rental while you are experiencing down time.
Certain restrictions apply. All equipment rentals are subject to availability and price changes. Call your local store for details.
- Calumet Ft. Lauderdale Rentals: We are bringing a mountain of rental gear to Ft. Lauderdale! We are building a fantastic inventory of cameras, lenses, lighting and grip equipment to our newest store. Stay tuned for updates or call 954.522.6500 to find out what is in stock!
- Profoto Pro-B4 1000 Air Packs Coming to Calumet Rentals: We are thrilled to announce that this new portable power pack is coming to our rental departments. The Profoto Pro-B4 1000 Air is the fastest, toughest, most precise battery generator on the market.
- Nikon D7100 is Now in All Rental Departments: This new lightweight DSLR features a 24.1-megapixel DX-format CMOS sensor without using an optical low-pass filter (OLPF) and is capable of producing incredibly sharp pictures. Other features include an ISO range from 100 to 6400, up to 6 fps continuous shooting and HD 1080p video with slow motion and time-lapse sequences.
- Calumet Changes Rental Deposits: Calumet is now taking a 20% deposit of the replacement value rather than the full 100%. A deposit for 20% is required for all rental orders up to $6000. (Orders over $6000 will require a deposit for the full-replacement value of the equipment.) A hold will be placed on your credit/debit card for this value of your total rental order.
- Nikon D600 Digital SLR: We love the D600 because Nikon put the stunning image quality of a full-frame sensor into a compact and user-friendly body. The D600 has the power of a D800 in the body of a D7000, and we can't stop making images with it! Rent it today in any of our Calumet Rental locations.
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens: This mid-range zoom lens is popular with a wide range of photographers, from outdoor and nature shooters to architectural and annual report professionals. You can find this lens in Chicago, Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco Rental Departments.