Please note that this is a manual focus lens.
The Makro-Planar T* 100mm f/2 macro lens is an extremely fast, short telephoto macro lens that can capture even the smallest details with maximum precision. The lens features a completely new optical design which incorporates floating lens elements to ensure distortion-free, maximum imaging performance throughout the focusing range.
This lens is well-suited for macro photography and is also a superb portrait lens. The extremely wide and smooth focusing rotation provides superior control as well as making this lens great for videography. With the fast f/2.0 aperture, the Makro-Planar T* 100mm can create a short depth of field to draw attention to the subject.
When mounted on a DSLR with a 1.5 crop factor, the lens has an effective focal length of 150mm.
- large rotary angle for pinpoint focusing
- wide focusing rotation perfect for videography
- high quality, smooth focusing mechanism without play
- immediate display of changes in the viewfinder
- precise engraving in meters and feet
- T* anti-reflex coating by Carl Zeiss
- stray light reduction for rich colors
- minimized reflection and color fringes
- optimum distortion correction
- standardized color characteristics over all focal lengths
- 9 blades create an almost circular aperture
- adjustable in 1/ 2 f-stop intervals
- aperture ring with easy-to-detect lock-in positions and precise photometric grading
- all-metal mounts
- practical focusing and aperture setting ring in metal
- sturdy front bayonet and filter thread
Lens Mount: Nikon F Mount