Please note that this is a manual focus lens.
The Distagon T* 21mm f/2.8 wide-angle lens is the most advanced version of the legendary Distagon (a high performance lens with close focus capabilities, first introduced in 1961).
This lens is a recalculation of the original design for use with modern SLRs and DSLRs using either full-frame or smaller sensors.
The close-focus capability increases the versitality of this lens, providing a wider perspective than the usual macro focal lengths.
- large rotary angle for pinpoint focusing
- high quality, smooth focusing mechanism without play
- immediate display of changes in the viewfinder
- precise engraving in meters and feet
- T* anti-reflex coating by Carl Zeiss
- stray light reduction for rich colors
- minimized reflection and color fringes
- optimum distortion correction
- standardized color characteristics over all focal lengths
- 9 blades create an almost circular aperture
- adjustable in 1/ 2 f-stop intervals
- aperture ring with easy-to-detect lock-in positions and precise photometric grading
- all-metal mounts
- practical focusing and aperture setting ring in metal
- sturdy front bayonet and filter thread
Lens Mount: Nikon F Mount