Please note that this is a manual focus lens.
The Distagon T* 21mm f/2.8 manual focus lens is an super wide angle lens that delivers exceptional color control for extraordinary high contrast pictures without any color fringes.
Thanks to the Carl Zeiss T* anti-reflection coating and its outstanding attenuation of stray light, the Distagon T* 21mm f/2.8 provides brilliant results under all lighting conditions. With a close focusing of only 0.72 ft (0.22 m) it is an attractive choice for both landscape photography as well as subjects with dramatic perspectives.
- large rotary angle for pinpoint focusing
- high quality, smooth focusing mechanism without play
- immediate display of changes in the viewfinder
- precise engraving in meters and feet
- T* anti-reflex coating by Carl Zeiss
- stray light reduction for rich colors
- minimized reflection and color fringes
- optimum distortion correction
- standardized color characteristics over all focal lengths
- 9 blades create an almost circular aperture
- adjustable in 1/ 2 f-stop intervals
- aperture ring with easy-to-detect lock-in positions and precise photometric grading
- all-metal mounts
- practical focusing and aperture setting ring in metal
- sturdy front bayonet and filter thread
Lens Mount: EF bayonet for EOS cameras from Canon