Black Label is a collection of camera bags with exquisite tailoring details, including double-needle pleats, sculpted curves and massively yet meticulously reinforced stress points. But the beauty is far from skin deep. Black Label bags draw on Tenba’s 30-year reputation as the ultimate professional bag, with rugged durability, working pro design, and serious practicality. And while they honor the heritage of those decades of leadership, Black Label bags are crafted, from the first stitch to the last, for today’s image makers.
Weighing only 1.3 pounds, small satchel is designed to be the ultimate lightweight, slim-profile camera bag for compact camera systems. A perfect fit for a Leica M8 or other rangefinder system, Panasonic Micro Four Thirds, Nikon D40, and Canon Rebel.
Capacity: Small size D/SLR or Rangefinder with 2-3 lenses and flash
- Custom foam-laminated, weather-repellent ballistic nylon exterior is lightweight but battle-tough
- Military matte-finish YKK zippers—simply the best money can buy
- Exclusive, indestructible, solid steel TriAngle™ strap rings allow variable attachment angles to help “micro-balance” the load
- Large, strong Duraflex clips secure main flap
- Large front accessory pocket has 10 compartments for small electronics and accessories
- Rear trolley strap allows the bag to slide easily over a rolling luggage handle
- Slim profile is ideal for carrying basic camera/lens setup, without excessive weight or bulk
- Internal floor board with 1” of padding provides “extreme” protection beneath contents
- Color-coded windows instantly identify full and empty media cards