Tamron's SP 24-70mm is the world's first f/2.8 full-frame standard zoom lens with image stabilization. Play with light as you explore the subtle aspects of beauty with Tamron's all new, high-speed standard zoom that gives you top in class optical quality while featuring VC anti-shake mechanism, fast, accurate and quiet USD AF system with full-time manual focus, rounded 9-blade diaphragm for beautiful bokeh, moisture-resistant construction and Di design for use with full-frame DSLR cameras for excellent format versitility.
- Advanced optical design with 1 Hybrid Aspherical lens, 3 LD elements, 2 XR (Etra Refractive Index) lenses, and 3 Glass Molded Aspherical lenses.
- VC (Viration Compensation anti-shake mechanism provides up to 4-stop correction effect
- Full-time manual focus (FTM) makes fine tuning your focus easy by simply adjusting the focus ring
- Fast, accurate, and quite focusing due to Tamron's ultrasonic motor
- Moisture-resistant construction helps keep moisture from penetrating the lens making it ideal for outdoor photography
Focal Length: 24-70mm (37-109mm equivalent when used on APS-C DSLRs)
Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
Angle of View (diagonal): 84°04'~34°21'
Lens Construction: 17 elements in 12 groups
Minimum Focus Distance: 15in (0.38m)
Max. Magnification Ratio: 1:5 (at f=70mm: MFD 0.38m)
Filter Size: 82mm
Length: 4.3in (4.6in extended)
Weight: 29.1oz (825g)
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9 (rounded blades)
Minimum Aperture: f/22
Compatible Mount: Nikon F