The California Sunbounce Mini Frame Screen stands stable in all weather conditions even though it is lightweight. Different types of light-altering screens can be used with this 3D modular frame system, which has been designed with standard dimensions and features. The California Sunstrip Sliver White Frame stretches the screen and keeps it taut like the skin of drum.
- The frame has a cross bar along with clamps, enabling it to be held in various ways
- You can either hold the frame by hand or attach it to a tripod according to your convenience
- The California Sunbounce Mini Frame Screen ensures reliable and unwavering light consistency
- The anodized aluminum California Sunstrip Sliver White Frame is easily collapsible
- It is very easy to assemble and dismantle this screen and carry it anywhere
- This camera frame panel can fit into a 6-8 cm diameter bag with ease
- The silver side of the screen is ideal for photographs that require intense details
- The screen’s white side can be used for subtle reflections
This patented, three-dimensional and collapsible frame is super light and extremely stable. The modular system allows you to combine every frame with the appropriate screen, making it a reflector, diffuser, or light blocker (shade). These special frames, made by hand from anodized aluminium, can be collapsed in seconds to fit into an approx. 6-8cm diameter bag. All SUNBOUNCE items have a maximum length of 135cm. Thanks to the crossbar and clamp integrated into the frame, it can be held in many different ways - comforably by hand or by attaching it to a tripod.
In combination with our patented frame, the screen is stretched as taught as a drumhead, which guarantees reliably consistent light and no flickering.
Silver gives you a neutral start point. For Film and Video this is very important because you can swing your color around in post production. For the still photographer the same is true. Silver is also our brightest and specular fabric and we have also heard the word “harsh” used when describing the light, but with SUNBOUNCE TUNING CLIPS you can simply clip fabrics like tulle and Bobbinet to tone down the surface. A single layer of tulle can be draped over the surface and locked onto the frame using TUNING CLIPS. This is in effect “tuning down” the surface much like you’d turn the power down on your strobe pack. And with a small bit of feathering the light, you can hit the right intensity for your image.
Silver is also great for accentuating detail. The highlights are crisp and sharp, so if you want to bring out the curve of a line, a dimple or some six pack stomach muscles, this will give that to you.
Finally, of all the SCREENS, Silver will give you distance. You can hit a subject further away with a Silver than any of our other fabrics. And this comes in handy when you want that SUN-BOUNCE MINI to cover five people when it’s really built for a couple. The Silver comes with a nice luminescent white on the backside which can be used for subtle reflections.