The California Sunbounce Pro Zebra/White Screen has a portable aluminum frame, which can be flexibly assembled. This screen can be combined with various reflecting, light-absorbing, light-reducing screens to take full advantage of all kind of lights such as hard, soft, artificial and natural.
- The lightweight California Sunbounce Pro Zebra/White Screen is strong and compact
- Weighing less than 4 lbs, this California sunbounce reflector includes a stable, anodized aluminum frame, a reversible zebra/white screen, and a shoulder bag
- The frame and screen can be comfortably packed in the shoulder bag for easy transportation
- Similar to an 81A filter on your camera, the zebra side also has a pleasant warming effect and reduces the color temperature by 400° K
- The surface of the California Sunbounce Sun-Strip Pro Screen is a herringbone pattern of silver and gold, which is less reflective than silver
- The white side reflects a softer diffused light
- The California Sunbounce Pro Zebra/White Screen frame can be comfortably held in by hand or attached to a tripod
- This screen comes with clamp and an integrated crossbar for easy set up
- The California-Sunbounce Sun-Strip Pro Screen is stable and reliable
- Even in the windy conditions, the frames are extremely stable and can be quickly disassembled
- The California Sunbounce Reflector screens are manufactured using high-quality reflective and translucent materials
- The California-Sunbounce Sun-Strip Pro Screen enables all conceivable lighting situations to be controlled perfectly
- The dimensions of this reversible screen are 4 x 6 inches
This patented, three-dimensional and collapsible frame is super light and extremely stable. The modular system allows you to combine every frame with the appropriate screen, making it a reflector, diffuser, or light blocker (shade). These special frames, made by hand from anodized aluminium, can be collapsed in seconds to fit into an approx. 6-8cm diameter bag. All SUNBOUNCE items have a maximum length of 135cm. Thanks to the crossbar and clamp integrated into the frame, it can be held in many different ways - comforably by hand or by attaching it to a tripod.
In combination with our patented frame, the screen is stretched as taught as a drumhead, which guarantees reliably consistent light and no flickering.
Besides being our most popular SCREEN this fabric starts off at 400 degrees Kelvin down. So if you start at 5000 Kelvin, you will reflect light that is 4600 degrees. So it is a very pleasant warming, not unlike an 81A filter on your camera. The surface is a herringbone pattern of silver and gold, and because of the way it’s made this pattern does not show up on the skin, no matter how close it is held.
Even though Zebra is less reflective than Silver if the reflective qualities are too much then one can use lace, tule or Bobbinet held in place by TUNING CLIPS or, for the more adventurous, a Zebra SCREEN can be placed in a gentle cycle wash and made to be even softer. No detergent please.
We find that Zebra outsells the other SCREENS two to one and we hear that this is mainly because everyone is trying to make that afternoon sunlight where ever they go. Zebra is the fabric that does just that. Again it comes with a nice luminescent white on the backside which can be used for subtle reflections.