The California Sunbounce Pro Silver/White Screen in combination with the frame (patented) can produce consistent and reliable light without any flickering. This screen is very useful when you need to offer coverage to nearly five people using the Sun-Bounce Mini, which can actually cover only two people.
- The California Sunbounce Reflector has a silver and white side
- The white side of the screen offers subtle reflections
- The silver side of this screen can be used for emphasizing details as they produce sharp and crisp highlights
- The collapsible, three dimensional, patented frame that comes with the California-Sunbounce Sun-Strip Pro Screen is lightweight yet highly stable
- When the frame is combined with the appropriate screen, it can be used as a light blocker, diffuser, or reflector
- The anodized aluminum frame can be disassembled just in seconds and you can easily fit it inside a bag of nearly 6-8cm in diameter
- The maximum length of these Sunbounce screens and frames is 135cm
- The built-in clamp and crossbar of the frame enables you to hold it in various ways
- You can attach the frame to a tripod or hold it by hand comfortably
- The California Sunbounce Reflector screen is made from high class material
- Even if it is stretched, it does not tear and offers consistent light without flickering
- The California Sunbounce Pro Silver/White Screen can be used along with simple clip fabrics such as bobbinet and tulle, for getting an image of right intensity
This patented, three-dimensional and collapsible frame is super light and extremely stable. The modular system allows you to combine every frame with the appropriate screen, making it a reflector, diffuser, or light blocker (shade). These special frames, made by hand from anodized aluminium, can be collapsed in seconds to fit into an approx. 6-8cm diameter bag. All SUNBOUNCE items have a maximum length of 135cm. Thanks to the crossbar and clamp integrated into the frame, it can be held in many different ways - comforably by hand or by attaching it to a tripod.
In combination with our patented frame, the screen is stretched as taught as a drumhead, which guarantees reliably consistent light and no flickering.
Silver gives you a neutral start point. For Film and Video this is very important because you can swing your color around in post production. For the still photographer the same is true. Silver is also our brightest and specular fabric and we have also heard the word “harsh” used when describing the light, but with SUNBOUNCE TUNING CLIPS you can simply clip fabrics like tulle and Bobbinet to tone down the surface. A single layer of tulle can be draped over the surface and locked onto the frame using TUNING CLIPS. This is in effect “tuning down” the surface much like you’d turn the power down on your strobe pack. And with a small bit of feathering the light, you can hit the right intensity for your image.
Silver is also great for accentuating detail. The highlights are crisp and sharp, so if you want to bring out the curve of a line, a dimple or some six pack stomach muscles, this will give that to you.
Finally, of all the SCREENS, Silver will give you distance. You can hit a subject further away with a Silver than any of our other fabrics. And this comes in handy when you want that SUN-BOUNCE MINI to cover five people when it’s really built for a couple. The Silver comes with a nice luminescent white on the backside which can be used for subtle reflections.