The California Sunbounce Big 6'x8' Silver Starter Kit includes a frame, screen, grip head, and tuning clips. The screen is a two-sided fabric that helps the photographer to adjust the intensity of the reflected light. This California Sunbounce Pro Super Saver Starter Kit is ideal for smaller studio sets. The California Sunbounce Grip Head enables the kit to be held easily while taking photographs.
- The California Sunbounce Pro Super Saver Starter Kit is 6'x8' in size
- The frame is made of quality aluminum
- The side that has patterns which are in silver is essential for opening up the shadows
- The effect that is rendered by the silver side can be changed by changing the position of the kit
- The silver side reflects light which is completely neutral
- The white side of the fabric is necessary when the weather is cloudy
- This kit also comes with California Sunbounce Tuning Clips, which are eight in number
- The frame used for California Sunbounce Big 6'x8' Silver Starter Kit is rigid due to its three dimensional construction
- Though the size of this California Sunbounce Pro Super Saver Starter Kit is large, it does not weigh much
- The screen is stretched well to make the reflection more uniform
SUPER SAVER STARTER KIT
Everything you need to get out and shoot.
- Frame 300-000
- Screen Silver/White 000-310
- GRIP HEAD 710-000
- TUNING CLIPS 730-000
- Bag 780-100B
When you need something larger - for groups or elaborate sets. Otherwise, functions like the SUNBOUNCE PRO.
This patented, three-dimensional and collapsible frame is super light and extremely stable. The modular system allows you to combine every frame with the appropriate screen, making it a reflector, diffuser, or light blocker (shade). These special frames, made by hand from anodized aluminium, can be collapsed in seconds to fit into an approx. 6-8cm diameter bag. All SUNBOUNCE items have a maximum length of 135cm. Thanks to the crossbar and clamp integrated into the frame, it can be held in many different ways - comforably by hand or by attaching it to a tripod.
In combination with our patented frame, the screen is stretched as taught as a drumhead, which guarantees reliably consistent light and no flickering.
Silver gives you a neutral start point. For Film and Video this is very important because you can swing your color around in post production. For the still photographer the same is true. Silver is also our brightest and specular fabric and we have also heard the word “harsh” used when describing the light, but with SUNBOUNCE TUNING CLIPS you can simply clip fabrics like tulle and Bobbinet to tone down the surface. A single layer of tulle can be draped over the surface and locked onto the frame using TUNING CLIPS. This is in effect “tuning down” the surface much like you’d turn the power down on your strobe pack. And with a small bit of feathering the light, you can hit the right intensity for your image.
Silver is also great for accentuating detail. The highlights are crisp and sharp, so if you want to bring out the curve of a line, a dimple or some six pack stomach muscles, this will give that to you.
Finally, of all the SCREENS, Silver will give you distance. You can hit a subject further away with a Silver than any of our other fabrics. And this comes in handy when you want that SUN-BOUNCE MINI to cover five people when it’s really built for a couple. The Silver comes with a nice luminescent white on the backside which can be used for subtle reflections.