The California Sunbounce Big Sun-Bounce Kit is a functional system, which has a collapsible aluminum frame, California Sunbounce Translucent 1/3 Screen (6x8'), and a shoulder bag. It is easy to assemble and to disassemble this kit in just a few minutes.
- The California Sunbounce Translucent 1/3 Screen (6x8') is designed to take full advantage of variety of lights such as soft, hard, natural, or artificial
- These panel reflector kits can be easily packed in the shoulder bag and carried anywhere
- The frame’s functional design of integrated crossbar and clamp allows it to be held in different ways
- The screen can be attached to the frame and held by hand or fixed to a pole (to be purchased separately)
- The California Sunbounce Big Sun-Bounce Kit is extremely stable and sturdy even in strong windy conditions
- Materials used in the California Sunbounce Translucent 1/3 Screen (6x8') are of high quality
- This lightweight frame can be used with different types of light altering screens according to requirement
This patented, three-dimensional and collapsible frame is super light and extremely stable. The modular system allows you to combine every frame with the appropriate screen, making it a reflector, diffuser, or light blocker (shade). These special frames, made by hand from anodized aluminium, can be collapsed in seconds to fit into an approx. 6-8cm diameter bag. All SUNBOUNCE items have a maximum length of 135cm. Thanks to the crossbar and clamp integrated into the frame, it can be held in many different ways - comforably by hand or by attaching it to a tripod.
In combination with our patented frame, the screen is stretched as taught as a drumhead, which guarantees reliably consistent light and no flickering.
This diffuser softens and reduces your light by approx. -1/3 f-stop (value measured directly behind the diffuser screen). The light/shadow contrast is optimally balanced, for example, you can now control runaway highlights, even in strongly-angled sun and the highest contrasts. You get an even base-light and can light from the shadows in portraits, for example, and achieve great image results. Or use a SUNBOUNCE reflector to create light accents, however desired. In any case, you can now have the lighting situation under control.