Sony’s HVR-M35U record and playback deck is compatible with HDV native progressive recording modes and supports HD/SD-SDI output with embedded audio and timecode data. It has a 60i/50i switchable function, and supports HDV1080i (60i/50i/24p/30p/25p) and DVCAM/DV (60i/50i).
The deck supports standard- and mini-size cassette, and accepts standard cassettes shot on the HVR-S270U or other shoulder-mount DVCAM camcorders. It can play back four-channel audio data in HDV1080i format recorded by the HVR-S270U, and it can also play back four-channel audio data in the DVCAM format. It also includes a 2.7-inch wide Clear Photo LCD plus screen, monaural speaker, edge crop adjust and a Duplicate Plus function for copying video and audio from another VTR.
- HDV 1080i/DVCAM/DV Compatible (Record and Playback)
- HDV Native Progressive format support
- HD to SD Down-conversion Capabilities
- HD/SD SDI output
- 1080i60 to 720p60 conversion (Analog component and SDI outputs only)
- Dual Cassette-size Mechanism
- 4 channel audio record and playback
- 60/50Hz, NTSC/PAL Switchable
- Built-in 2.7" 16:9 "Clear Photo LCD plus" video monitor
- DUPLICATE PLUS function
- IR Remote Commander Unit (RMT-DS7)
- AC cord
- Cleaning Cassette
- Operation Manual