The Sinarback eVolution 75H is a high-end solution for all studio tasks. With 33 million pixels resolution, it guarantees optimal picture quality, color reproduction, and also allows you to take full advantage of the time, cost and coordination benefits of digital workflow.
By eliminating components such as display, presettings and memory enhances the maximum transfer rate to computer, improving speed and picture quality still further. While the Firewire 800 (via IEEE 1349b interface), state of the art for data exchange between camera, digiback and computer, speeds up live imaging.
Dual Peltier and fan cooling ensures optimal continuous operation, even when things hot up during studio work. This also impacts positively on product service life, further protecting the investment of photographers who choose the Sinarback eVolution 75H.
In 1-shot mode, the Sinarback eVolution 75H has an image file size (RAW) of 68 MB. In 190 MB 4-shot mode, controlled color overlays specifically reduce the color moiré effects and make color interpolations superfluous. Universally usable, the back can be quickly adapted to various view- and medium format cameras. The main adapters available are the for the Sinar m system, the Sinar p3 and Sinar f3. In keeping with the Sinar modular system, the eVolution 75 is designed to be combined with other Sinar components, easily and flexibly, according to specific requirements.
CCD sensor type
Active sensor sizeSensor resolution
- Dalsa FTF 5066 C, RGB Mosaic Filter, Full Frame Technology
CCD pixel sizeImage ratioFile size RAW (16 bit)
- 6668 x 4992 pixels, 33.3 million pixels
File size 48 bit TIFFFile size 24 Bit TIFFCapture rate
- File size RAW (16 bit) 1-shot 68 MB, 4-shot 190 MB
Live image view finderExposure timeDynamic range (contrast)Digitalization
- Up to 24 images per minute
- 48 bit (16 bit per color channel)
- ISO 50 (adjustable from 50 to 400)
- 1x IEEE 1394b Firewire (800 Mbps)
- Alternatively via Firewire or external 12 volt power supply
- Tethered (data storage via Firewire cable directly on hard disk)
DimensionsWeightAvailable camera adapters (sold separately)
- Sinar CaptureShop 5.5 and higher
Computer requirements (recommended)
- Sinar p3/p2/p/x view cameras, Sinar m, Sinarcam 2; Contax 645 AF; Fuji GX 680 I, II, III; Hasselblad V, H1, H2; Mamiya RZ 67/Pro II, RB 67, 645 AFD, AFD II, 645 Super, Pro, Pro TL; Rolleiflex 6001, 6003, 6008, 6008 Integral, 6008 Integral2, 6008 AF, Hy6; Any non-Sinar 4x5" view cameras via Graflock adapter
- Apple Macintosh G5 or Core Duo with ≥ 1.8 GHz, OS 10.4.4 or higher, 2 GB RAM, IEEE 1394b Interface