This medium telephoto macro lens is ideal for both digital SLR cameras and 35mm film SLR cameras. The 70mm focal length gives an equivalent field of view as our popular 105mm macro lens when used on digital SLR cameras with an APS-C size image sensor. The design of this lens makes it suitable for taking pictures in all situations from infinity to 1:1 macro, both with natural light conditions or flash.
A Special Low Dispersion (SLD) lens and two high refractive index SLD lenses provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations and produce an exceptional level of optical performance. Sigma's super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting, and helps create a natural color balance.
The floating focus system provides extremely high optical performance from infinity to 1:1 Macro.
A 'Focus Limiter Switch' in incorporated on the lens, improving the speed and accuracy of autofocus by limiting the focus range. A screw-in lens hood is included for convenient use of circular polarizing filters.
- Special Low Dispersion (SLD) lens and two high refractive index SLD lenses provide excellent correction for all types of aberrations
- Super multi-layer lens coating reduces flare and ghosting
- Floating focus system provides extremely high optical performance from infinity to 1:1 Macro
- Equivalent field of view to 105mm macro lens when used on a digital SLR camera with an APS-C size image sensor
- Pentax mount lenses do not have an aperture ring, therefore depending on Camera model some functions may not work.
4 Year Sigma USA Authorized Dealer Warranty
In addition to the 1 year international warranty, when you register this EX lens with Sigma you will receive an extra 3 year extended warranty against defective materials or workmanship. Click here to register your warranty »