The Sigma 50mm F1.4 EX DG HSM Lens is ideal for full frame digital cameras and can also be used with sensors of size APC-s. Supported with Hyper Sonic Motor, the Sigma 50mm Lens ensures quiet and high-speed auto focusing.
- The lens come with 8 elements, which are grouped into 6
- The maximum angle up to which the camera can view an object clearly is 46.8 degrees and the minimum distance that can be focused by this lens is 17.7 inches
- The lens comes with 9 diaphragm blades and with a minimum of f16 aperture
- The lens’ filter size is about 77mm and features 1:7.4 magnification
- The Diameter of the lens is 84.5mm, its length is 68.2mm, and it weighs about 17.8 oz
Lens Construction: 8 Elements in 6 Groups
Angle of View: 46.8º
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 9
Mininum Aperture: f16
Minimum Focusing Distance: 45 cm / 17.7 in
Filter Size (mm): 77
Maximum Magnifications: 1:7.4
Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 84.5 x 68.2 mm/3.3 x 2.7 in
Weight: 505g / 17.8oz.
Corresponding Mounts: Sigma HSM EX DG, Nikon HSM D, Canon HSM EX DG, Sony/Minolta HSM EX DG, Pentax HSM EX DG, FourThirds HSM EX DG
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
EX - EX Lens
DG - DG for Digital
D - Distance Information Function
* PENTAX SFX and SF7 cannot be used.
* If the camera body does not support HSM, auto focus will not be available.
*Sony and Pentax mounts: availability date to be determined.
* Nikon & Pentax Mounts: Does not have aperture ring
* Nikon Mount: Built in motor lens: compatible with D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D5000
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.