The new Sigma 18-50mm F/2.8-4.5 DC Macro OS HSM Lens is exclusively designed for smaller chip APS-c cameras. The HSM, otherwise known as Hyper-sonic Motor, guarantees a high-speed auto focus.
- The Sigma 18-50mm macro lens weighs only around 14 ounces and is, therefore, very lightweight and easy to carry
- A lens hood along with a front and rear caps for the lens are provided with the Sigma zoom lens
- The minimum aperture of the lens is f22
- The Sigma 18-50mm F/2.8-4.5 DC Macro OS HSM Lens has an anti-shake function that offers optical image stabilization
- This optical image stabilization function allows you to capture images even in low light situations
- This macro lens has an internal focus as well as zooming systems
- The lens construction includes 16 elements in 12 groups
- The angle of view of the Sigma 18-50mm F/2.8-4.5 DC Macro OS HSM Lens is 69.3°-27.9°
- The lens has a minimum focusing distance of 11.8 in
- The maximum magnification that can be obtained with this lens is 1:4.1
- The number of diaphragm blades is 7
- The filter size of the Sigma 18-50mm macro lens is 67 mm
- Three aspherical lens enable easy correction of distortion
- Two glass elements, namely Special Low Dispersion (SLD) and Extraordinary
- Low Dispersion (ELD) provide color correction and improved sharpness
- Coating on multi-layer Sigma zoom lens reduces flare and ghosting
- Dimensions of the lens are 74 x 88.6 mm
Lens Construction: 16 Elements in 12 Groups
Angle of View: 69.3° - 27.9°
Number of Diaphragm Blades: 7
Mininum Aperture: f22
Minimum Focusing Distance: 30 cm / 11.8 in
Filter Size (mm): 67
Maximum Magnifications: 1:4.1
Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 74 x 88.6 mm
Weight: 395g / 13.9oz.
Corresponding Mounts: Sigma OS HSM DC, Nikon OS HSM DC, Canon OS HSM DC, Sony/Minolta OS HSM DC, Pentax OS HSM DC
OS - Optical Stabilizer Function
HSM - Hyper-Sonic Motor
DC - DC for Digital
* The appearance, specifications, and the like of the product are subject to change for improvement without notice.
* Vignetting will occur if the lens is used with digital cameras with image sensors larger than APS-C size or 35mm SLR cameras.
* For Pentax mount, if the camera body does not support HSM, auto focus will not be available.
*3 Nikon Mount in motor lens: compatible with D40, D40x, D60, D3000, D5000