From the Manufacturer:
Offering 60 megapixel captures of astonishing image quality, the P 65+ also features a full-frame 645 sensor ensuring you make the most from your lenses. The Sensor+ technology in P 65+ lets you capture high quality images at up to ISO3200 at 15 megapixel resolution easily. The Phase One P+ series digital camera backs have been preferred by rental companies world wide and trusted by the world's best photographers. The series has for years set the standard for durability, image quality and versatility in photography.
The Phase One 645DF+ camera is designed to be a seamless extension of your creativity. Extraordinary capture becomes natural through ease of use and direct control.
Take advantage of the new Schneider Kreuznach leaf shutter lenses, digital focal plane lenses from Phase One or use your Mamiya 645 AF/AFD or Hasselblad V lenses for a broader choice and easy upgrade path.
Combined with some of the world's best digital backs, the 645DF+ camera offers the most versatile shutter speeds in the market, ranging from 1/4000s to 60 minutes.
Combined with the new Phase One leaf shutter lenses the 645DF+ camera supports an unprecedented high flash sync speed of up to 1/1600s opening new creative windows for photographers.
The mirror and viewfinder of the Phase One 645DF+ camera are almost three times larger than those of 35mm cameras, providing much greater control of focus and composition.
While hosting a complete list of features and custom functions, the Phase One 645DF+ camera is extremely easy to use. All settings important to the exposure are easily controlled by manual dials and buttons.
Choose the Phase One Value Added offering and experience a perfect match of products and services for ultimate choice and complete peace of mind. Go with the Classic offering to secure the superior Phase One image quality at an affordable price.
P 65+ SpecificationsSensor Size:
40.4 x 53.9 mmLens Factor:
8984 x 6732Pixel Size (microns):
6 x 6Resolution (megapixels):
50-800 (200-3200 in Sensor+ )Exposure Time:
1/10000s to 1 minImage Quality:
16bitOptiColorCapture Time (fps):
1,0 (1,4 in Sensor+ )Battery Lifetime (max captures/max standby):
1,3 GB High-Speed-RAMDisplay:
2.2 QVGA TFT with 230,000 pixels, high brightness and contrast (indoor and outdoor), very fine details645DF+ Body Specifications
Modular 645 AF SLR bodyCompatible Lenses:
- Phase One Digital focal plane lenses
- Schneider Kreutznach leaf shutter lenses
- Mamiya 645 AFD lenses
- Hasselblad V lenses
Open platform back mountAuto focus:
- TTL phase-difference AF with 3 focus points
- Focus confirmation in manual mode
- Infrared AF assists for unfailing focus
- Auto focus lock for swift AF/ M shift
- 1/4000s to 60 minutes
- Up to 2 fps
- Shutter speed bracketing
- Focal plane shutter: Up to 1/125s
- Leaf shutter lenses: Up to 1/1600s’ 1st and 2nd curtain flash synchronization
- X sync terminal and support for TTL flash
- TTL metering (average, spot and auto)
- Programmable AEL button
- Exposure compensation: +/- 5EV
Electronically-activated by switch on gripViewfinder:
- Fixed prism viewfinder
- Exchangeable diopter from -5 to +3
- LCD panel with full exposure information
- Interchangeable focus screens
- Laser engraved mask for digital back
- Matte, Grid, Checker, Microprism
Self-timer from 2 to 60 secRemote:
Stop Down Preview:
- Screw-in cable release on shutter button
- Terminal for electronic triggering devices
Stop down button on front of cameraTripod Socket:
1/4 inch and 3/8 inch includedPower Requirements:
- 6 AA batteries (standard or rechargeable)
- External battery pack – 6 AA batteries
- External AC adapter
Size (W, H, D):
- 3 Custom dial modes for capture settings
- 36 custom settings
- Customizable dials and buttons
6, 5, 7.2" // 153, 128, 184mmWeight:
35 oz. / 1030g. w/o batteries