The Phase One P 40+ Camera system is designed to be a seamless extension of your creativity. Extraordinary capture becomes natural through ease of use and direct control.
In normal mode, the P 40+ delivers full 40 megapixel captures for high-quality image details. And when shooting conditions demand, a photographer can push a button and instantly switch from 40 megapixels to 10 megapixels, gaining a four-fold increase in light sensitivity (ISO to 3200), and a capture rate of up to 1.8 frames per second --an ideal performance for hand-held and/or low-light conditions.
The versatility of the P 40+ system is important for those who seek quality medium format 16-bit capture under a variety of working conditions. Both modes feature a 12.5 f-stop dynamic range. From high-end wedding, fashion and fine-art photographers to photojournalists, the choice of capture modes in a single camera system frees photographers to focus on the job at hand rather than worry over equipment.
Sensor+ technology marks another milestone offering ultimate flexibility with scalable pixels for higher sensitivity and faster workflow.
- Durable, proven for secure operation
- Ergonomic handling and ease of use
- Guaranteed up to 300,000 captures or 3 years
- Exposures from 1/4000s to 60 minutes
- Flash syncronization up to 1/1600s
Digital Back Features:
- Superior moiré control
- New ISO 1600 capacity
- Unlimited burst lengths tethered or untethered
- Extreme exposures with XPose+ (patent pending)
- Brightest, highest resolution viewing screen available
- Best in class color Live Preview with virtual shutter
- 645DF Camera Body
- P 40+ Digital Back
- 80mm Lens