The AG-HMR10 handheld AVCCAM HD solid-state recorder puts the flexibility of recording and viewing high quality 1080 and 720 AVCHD content directly in the palm of your hand. AVCHD recording is superior to HDV, providing double the recording time and higher quality than older MPEG-2 compression used in HDV formats.
The battery-powered HMR10 can be teamed with the optional ultra-compact AK-HCK10 Full HD camera head (POVCAM) to form a versatile, point-of-view camera/recorder system. And because its equipped with an HD-SDI in/out, the HMR10 can also serve as standalone recorder for any HD-SDI-capable camera, switcher and deck.
The HMR10 records stunning full HD 1920x1080 resolution images onto low-cost SD memory cards in three recording modes - the highest quality PH mode* (average 21 Mbps/max. 24 Mbps), HA mode (approx.17 Mbps) and HG mode (approx.13 Mbps). The fourth recording mode, HE (approx. 6 Mbps), records at 1440x1080. On a single 32GB SD card, the HMR10 can record for up to 3 hours in PH mode and up to 12 hours in HE mode.
The handheld unit records in HD formats including 1080/60i, 1080/50i, 720/60p and 720/50p. With input from the AG-HCK10 camera head, the HMR10 will also record 1080/30p, 1080/25p and 1080/24p. The handheld unit gives users instant access to content in thumbnail clips and offers a variety of playback functions and solid-state recording modes. It features a built-in 3.5" LCD screen, flexible operation controls, and offers professional interfaces including HD-SDI input/output, HDMI output and USB 2.0.
When teamed with the HCK10, the HMR10 is ideal for a wide range of applications fin nature observation, video production, newsgathering, law enforcement, surveillance, sports, healthcare, education and much more.
- One-touch operation user button (choose from 11 functions for instant access)
- HD images can be downconverted and output as SD images (via HD-SDI input and HD/SD-SDI output)
- Time and date and TC/UB can be inserted into the recorded signal
- Versatile Solid-state recording and operational functions, including shot mark, pre-record, record check (2-sec playback of previously recorded clip for confirmation), last clip delete, auto record, metadata recording, LCD image reverse, index flags
- Convenient playback functions (resume playback, repeat, clip fast forward/rewind, frame by frame playback)
- Waveform monitor and simplified vectorscope display
- Equipped with internal speaker and headphone jack
- AVCHD video files can be quickly transferred to a hard drive for use on the web
- Additional features include color bar and tone, key lock, camera remote controls (compatible with camera remote controllers for AG-DVX100, AG-HVX200, AG-HMC150, AG-HMC40 Series)
- Connects easily to monitors or large displays via HDMI Output Terminal for playback; Auto repeat playback function for digital display applications
- 3.5 color LCD monitor displays clips in easy-to-access thumbnail view Lightweight (1.52 pounds), ergonomic design (3.78" W x 2.07" H x 5.24" D)
- Operates on battery or 7.3V DC power (power for AG-HCK10 camera is supplied by the recorder)
- Three-year warranty program (1 year + 2 years additional upon registration)
- The 20-pin cable connecting the HCK10 to the HMR10 is an option. Available optional cables include a 9-foot, 8-inch cable (model AG-C20003G), and the optional 65-foot cable (model AG-C20020G) for longer distances
- Limited time offer: Free Neo 2 Nonlinear Editing Software included in box (unit may be listed as model number AG-HMR10PU)
- AG-HMR10 Handheld AVCCAM HD Recorder/Player