The ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-35mm f2.0 SWD is the world's first standard zoom lens to feature a large f2.0 aperture* throughout a zoom range equivalent to 28-70 mm of 35 mm camera lenses. Developed to meet the requirements of the most demanding professionals and boasting industry-leading imaging performance, this lens makes extensive use of ED and aspheric lens elements to eliminate chromatic aberrations and distortion.
With features like the best possible image quality, reliable dust-/drip-proofing, Olympus's exclusive SWD-driven ultra-fast AF system, a mechanically interlocked manual focusing mechanism, and a large, flower-shaped hood with a polarization filter control window, this lens offers the reliable, trouble-free performance you need to express yourself with confidence.
With its unique f2 aperture and a zoom range equivalent to 28 to 70 mm on a 35 mm camera lens, this lens epitomizes the versatility, power and creative freedom made possible by the FourThirds System.
*Among interchangeable lenses for digital SLR cameras. (Survey by Olympus).
- Standard lens with world first f/2.0 apterture
- SWD for ultra-fast autofocusing
- Mechanically interlocked manual focusing mechanism
- Circular aperture mechanism
- Large lens hood with a polarization filter adjustment window
- Reliable dust-proof/drip-proof mechanism
- Lens Cap(LC-77)
- Lens Rear Cap(LR-1)
- Lens Hood(LH-82B)
- Lens Case(LSC-1122)
- Instruction Manual
- Olympus Worldwide Warranty Card