The Nissin Di622 Mark II is a versatile digital flash that can add the extra light you need during those situations when your camera's flash isn't enough. Use it at night and in poor lighting as well as using it in daylight as a fill-light, to add catchlights in your subject's eyes, or to help stop motion.
- Guide Number 44 (ISO 100) at 105mm and 45 (ISO 100) at 35mm
- Power zoom head adjusts coverage from 24-105mm (16mm with built-in wide angle diffuser)
- Compatibility with Canon's E-TTL, E-TTLII system.
- Flash head rotates 90° upward and swivels 270°
- Three slave modes for off-camera lighting: Slave Digital (SD) for cameras using pre-flash; Slave Film (SF) for use with studio lights or single flash cameras; Wireless TTL slave mode syncs with a master flash on Channel 1 group A
- TTL flash level compensation allows you to adjust the power level from -1.5EVE to +1.5EV by 0.5EV steps
- "My TTL" setting pre-sets the TTL flash power for proper exposure at the factory.
- Energy saving system puts the flash into sleep mode after 5 minutes of inactivity and turns the unit off after 30 minutes
- Manual adjustable power levels from 1/1 to 1/32 in full-stops.
- Compatible with Canon's FE lock and rear curtain synchro
- Ability to update firmware ensures the flash will work with new cameras.*
- PC Sync socket
*Firmware upgrades are done through a service shop.
Click Here for the Nissin Compatibility Chart »
Guide Number: 44m, 145ft. (ISO 100), 62m, 205ft. (ISO 200)
Illumination coverage: 24-105mm (16mm wide angle diffuser)
Turning head: 90 degree upward, 90 degree to left, 180 degree to right
Power source: 4 X AA or equivalent Mi-MH, lithium
Number of flashes: 200-1500 flashes by fresh alkaline batteries
Energy saving system: 2 minutes to stand-by mode, 30 minutes to shut down after the power on or the last use of flash unit
Recycling time: 5 sec., with fresh alkaline batteries.
Flash exposure control: E-TTL and E-TTL II for Canon cameras
6 levels: Full - 1/2 - 1/4 - 1/8 - 1/16 - 1/32 powers
SD: Slave Digital (with 6 level)
SF: Slave Film (with 6 level)
Wireless TTL remote Channel 1 Group A (Controlled by master flash)
Flash Power Lock: FE lock (for Canon)
AF Assist light: Infrared LED for distance of 0.7 to 6 meter.
Color temperature: 5,600K (same as daylight)
Flash duration: 1/800sec. to 1/20,000sec.
Camera contact: Hotshoe , X-contact, External Synchro socket
Accessories included: Shoe stand, pouch
Dimensions: 77(W) x 130(H) x103(D) mm / 3.0(W) x 5.1(H) x 4.0(D) inches
Weight: 315g (without battery) / 11oz