Verona 300 RAG is a high definition rag paper that, when printed, offers clean sharp images with exceptional color gamut. The super smooth surface allows for extremely vibrant colors as well as beautifully defined blacks and gray tones. This 300-gram, extra smooth, matte finish, 100% cotton rag paper is designed specifically for fine art applications. Verona 300 RAG has a water-resistant coating free of optical brighteners and is designed for use with dye, pigment, thermal and piezo printers.
As the name implies, the Magiclée brand of digital fine art and photo media, introduced in 2003, combines the unique ability on InteliCoat to precisely apply ink receptive coatings to specialty media with the rapidly growing popularity of "giclée" printed art.
- 100% cotton rag paper; super-smooth surface
- Exceptional color gamut
- Extremely vibrant colors
- Excellent fidelity of blacks and gray tones – especially
suited for photographic applications
- Imaging layers of the paper will be consistent, yielding
repeatable image performance
- No optical brighteners
- Works with dye and pigment, thermal and piezo printers
- Optimized for pigment inks, which offer an image less
subject to light fade