Magiclée Torino 21G is a high-gloss, 21 mil poly/cotton blend canvas for high quality digital output. Its universal ink jet coating is compatible with both dye and pigmented inks on most thermal and piezo water-based systems. The high gloss level allows for higher color densities, which result in increased color saturation over matte, semi-matte, and satin canvases. The Torino 21G canvas provides excellent color gamuts and image stability when printed with pigmented inks. It's an ideal media for Photo Portraits, Fine Art Reproductions, Museum Art, Photo Displays, Maps and Heavy-duty indoor signage. However, Torino 21G is not water-resistant and should not be used outdoors or in areas of high moisture.
The Magiclée brand of digital fine art and photo media was developed for the rapidly growing popularity of "giclée" printed art, offering a diverse range of media alternatives to meet the needs of the most discriminating artists. Papers in the Magiclée line provide superior color accuracy, archival characteristics, printing quality and image permanence. All are compatible with the water-based ink and printer systems and most are compatible with longer-lasting pigment ink sets.
- Magiclée canvas, glossy surface, 20 Mil
- pH 6.6
- For use on thermal and piezo ink jet printers
- Not water-resistant; should not be used outdoors or in areas of high moisture
- Increased color saturation over other canvas surface finishes due to high gloss level allowing higher color densities
- Unique coating compatible with water-based thermal/piezo technologoy, supporting either dye or pigment ink
- Caliper: 21 mil