Magiclée Torino 20S is a satin finish, highly-textured, acid free, artist stretch canvas designed for long-term, fade resistant fine art and photographic reproductions when imaged with pigment inks. The 100% cotton rag canvas has a specifically designed coating which delivers superior color gamut and resolution. It's an ideal media for Photo Portraits, Fine Art Reproductions, Museum Art, Photo Displays and Maps; recommended for indoor applications only.
The Magiclée brand of digital fine art and photo media was developed for the rapidly growing popularity of "giclée" printed art, offering a diverse range of media alternatives to meet the needs of the most discriminating artists. Papers in the Magiclée line provide superior color accuracy, archival characteristics, printing quality and image permanence. All are compatible with the water-based ink and printer systems and most are compatible with longer-lasting pigment ink sets.
- Magiclée canvas, satin surface
- Caliper: 21.5 mil
- 100% cotton – highly textured
- pH 7.0 (neutral, acid-free)
- For use on thermal and most piezo, water-based ink jet printers
- Pigment inks recommended for longer lasting images
- Recommended for indoor applications only
- Highly textured, acid-free surface with a satin finish
- Specifically designed coating delivers superior color gamut and resolution.
- Designed for long-term, fade-resistant fine art reproductions when printed with pigment inks