The Epson Stylus Pro 11880 combines advanced technologies, such as its MicroPiezo TFP print head, real-time automatic switching between Matte and Photo black inks,
automatic nozzle verification and cleaning, and more to produce 64" wide archival prints with amazing color fidelity, gloss level, and scratch resistance, while providing consistently stable colors.
Epson UltraChrome K3 ink technology requires only eight colors, including a three-level black technology and Vivid Magenta pigments, to significantly raise the quality levels for professional color and black-and-white prints. With the three-level black technology, the Stylus Pro 11880 produces professional, neutral and toned, black-and-white prints with even higher density levels, along with virtually no metamerism or bronzing.
The MicroPiezo TFP print head has a high level of ink droplet accuracy and features an ink repelling coating technology to dramatically reduce nozzle clogging. When combined with the Epson AccuPhoto HD screening technology, the print head can reach a resolution of 2880 x 1440 dpi.
- 9-channel MicroPiezo TFP Print Head capable of handling nine separate ink channels and incorporates an ink repelling coating to dramatically reduce nozzle clogging
- Epson AccuPhoto HD Screening results in prints with superior color and clarity with a maximum resolution of 2880 x1440 dpi
- Variable-sized Droplet with TFP Technology produces variable-sized droplets as small as 3.5 picoliters
- Colorimetric calibration is included in the manufacturing process, eliminating the need for internal calibration devices and ensuring consistent printing between multiple Stylus Pro printers
- Automatic Print Head Alignment: Built-in sensor reads printed data for highly precise alignment of all color channels and aligns both single and bi-directional print modes