350 Pages - Paperback
As an owner of a Sony Alpha SLT-A35, you demand the ability to take outstanding pictures with your new camera. DAVID BUSCH'S SONY ALPHA SLT-A35 GUIDE TO DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHY shows you how, when, and why to use all the cool features, controls, and functions of the Sony Alpha SLT-A35 to take great photographs. Introductory chapters will help you get comfortable with the basics of your camera before you dive right into exploring creative ways to apply file formats, resolution, aperture/shutter priority exposure, and other automatic exposure features. Beautiful, full-color images illustrate where the essential buttons and dials are, so you'll quickly learn how to use the Sony Alpha SLT-A35, and use it like a pro!
Table of Contents
1. Quick Tour: Shooting Your First Sony SLT-A35 Picture.
2. The Sony SLT-A35 Roadmap.
3. Setting Up Your Sony SLT-A35.
4. Shooting Basics.
5. Photography with your Sony SLT-A35.
6. Advanced Shooting and Movie Making.
7. Working with Lenses.
8. Working with Light.
9. Downloading and Editing.
10. Troubleshooting Your Sony SLT-A35.