This revolutionary radio triggering system combines sophisticated high-tech circuitry with economical low-priced value! Whether you are triggering flash heads for complicated lighting setups or cameras for remote control nature shots or special effects, this system is ideal for you.
The LiteLink is the latest solution for photographers wishing to get away from the entanglements of cables and cords in the studio and on location. Each LiteLink unit acts as either a transmitter or receiver and is capable of sending or receiving signals beyond 300 feet. Unlike IR triggering systems, the radio-transmitted LiteLink system operates around corners and through walls!
Each LiteLink unit is lightweight and compact and can be mounted directly to your camera's hot shoe or to your power packs or monolights. They offer a choice of different sync-out options, including hot shoe and phone jack connections. In addition to these convenient hook-up options, each LiteLink offers:
- Long battery life up to 200 hours of continuous use from two AAA batteries
- Low voltage operation of just 3V, making it ideal for use with today's digital cameras
- Switchable channel selector allows you to combine or isolate up to four flash heads
- Test button allows you to test all units without leaving the camera
- Sync up to 1/250 second with focal plane shutters and 1/500 second with leaf shutters
LiteLink units measure a mere 3 1/2 x 2 x 1 3/4" and weigh only 4.3 oz. The Calumet LiteLink Radio Triggering System consists of two each transmitter/receiver units, each with its own mounting adapter, battery set, PC to 1/8" sync cord, 1/8" female to 1/4" male phono jack plug adapter and detailed instructions. Each LiteLink comes with a two-year warranty.
Please note:Use with older flash equipment rated at 25V or greater is not recommended. Not compatible with other brands of triggering devices.