The XT can take great shots right out of the box, but understanding the controls and features of this camera can really unleash its potential. This video walks you through how the cameras controls are designed to work together to capture the best image under all conditions. Each subject is contained in a separate chapter, so you can proceed at your own pace and later come back to an individual topic.
Cut weeks or months off your learning curve. This DVD not only gets you up and running with confidence, it explains what the engineers had in mind when they designed the outside dials and controls. You’ll come back to this video again and again.
Running Time: 95 minutes
The inBrief guide gives you quick and accurate answers to achieve the best shot while in the field without lugging around a hefty instruction manual. The card is divided into eith color-coded panels. The panels cover metering / bracketing, custom functions, layout and description of the camera's control panel, and color coded index to easily find your answers. The guide is laminated for long life and protection from wherever you may go.
- Making sense of the buttons and dials
- Time Value Setting-manipulating time
- Aperture Value / Depth of Field
- Depth of Field Preview Button
- Understanding the Basic Zones
- AF Modes - When to focus
- AF Points – WHERE to focus
- White Balance/Color Temperature
- Filters and other accessories
- Custom Functions – simplifying the process
- Organizing your photos for easy retrieval
- Photoshop Elements
- Digital Photo Professional
- ArcSoft PhotoStudio
- RAW Files
- Composition – the heart of great pictures
- Printing your Photos